Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
MK808/Other Devices - Timed Access To PATS

849 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2022-03-30 03:03:04

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    Don Lamaack
    2022-03-30 03:03:04
      These devices are using coded access for PATS and regular timed access for the factory keyless entry code section.

99.9% of us here don't have IDS subscriptions to be able to generate the incodes required to used the coded access these devices are currently setup for rendering the immo section completely useless and leaving us unable to reset or reprogram any modules related to PATS. I am gathering from users on some other forums outside of Autel that the IM508 and IM608 bypass the coded access, so why do these devices not do that?

Just ran into this issue today trying to program some new keys for my 2016 Ford Focus. After chatting with support here who said they have no idea about the generated messages in PATS regarding -

"You are required to enter the following information into the GSEVIN website to obtain an Incode for use on the following screen" when entering the PATS section for key programming/learning/erasing.

VIN
    BCM Part Number
    BCM Serial Number
    BCM Outcode 

They directed me to talk to Ford, so I went to my local dealer today and spoke with 4 techs who also have no idea about this and said they have never needed to do such a thing "likely because IDS does this in the background" the only advantage to coded access is not having to wait 10 minutes to get security access to enter programming"
  Total1 Pages